HOW TO GET THE WORDS TO THE
SONGS AND LISTEN TO THE MUSIC.
1. Select the song that you would like to sing.
2. The first mention of the song will be words only on the left and right hand side of the screen. The second and
later lines will have different SOUND versions of the song as available on Youtube and the net. On
the right hand side of the screen is a column with the songs with the addition of the words SONG and
MUSIC. You will also find the songs listed.
When you clkisk on the left button for SONGS- THE MUSIC you should get a list of sings. Works just fine.
3.Click on the song. The words are on the screen. You can leave them there or you can copy them to WORD and
4. Click on the song with the words MUSIC or SONG.
5. The music will play and there will be a video which you can but do not need to watch. You can minimise that
screen to leave the words on the screen. It might take a few seconds to play - be patient.
6. You now have the words and the music is playing. Go for it. As you become familar with the words
the singiong will get better. Even if they do not, you should have a lot of fun. You can play the songs on a
computer with speakers.
7. Try and become familiar with the songs. Join in even if you don't understand the words. In time I hope there
will be complete list of congs with songs sung in English or other languages.
You are free to use any songs you like in any
language you like. We suggest trying the songs listed on thIs site. They are all well known and popular
songs within the Jewish community and are fun to sing and clap to.
You can sing in English, Yiddish and Hebrew -
whatever makes you feel comfortable. Some of the songs
will be familiar and you will want to sing them as you remember them.
TRY TO MAKE SURE EVERYBODY IS ON THE SAME
PAGE - i.e. that there is not a combination of
the three langiuages singing the same song. One
language at a time
If you can get people who play instruments to
come and play so much the better.
Make sure that everybody is encouraged to